Friday, August 12, 2011

SYTYCD Season 8 Round Up

I don't know if you know this or not, but I picked the winner of So You Think You Can Dance from her audition. This is only the second time in 6 seasons (there's been 8 now but I've only been watching for 6) that's happened. I mean really, please watch Melanie dance and tell me you don't fall in love. She looks like Ginnifer Goodwin and dances like I only dream I could.



Now here's her next to last solo on the show. She showed SO much growth from her audition to just last week. She's blown me away all summer and I'm really inspired by her.



Everything about the Statue dance is perfection. Melanie and Marko's partnership. Travis Wall's choreography. The costumes, make-up, lighting. Everything.

And that was just the first week of the competition!

This was two weeks ago (and performed again last night, but this is the original).


Ok, I don't want to bore you with all of her dances, but she really is AMAZING, so feel free to browse all of her dances on YouTube. And vote for your favorite ad of Melanie for Gatorade G Series Fit. (I like Ad A because she really does make everything looks so effortless.)

Also, don't think that since the season is over I won't still be talking about the show. I'm going to the tour in October so I'll be figuring out a couple of dances I want to see on tour in a couple of months.

No comments: