Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Commercials

I don't know about y'all, but I love Back to School commercials. They're hilarious. The most classic one of all time is the Staples one that ran for forever up until a few years ago (maybe about the time I started college).


This year has some pretty good ones, too. And in honor of school starting tomorrow, I thought I'd share my favorites from this year.

My mom and I have been arguing since this one starting airing whether or not he is the Air Marshall from Bridesmaids, aka Melissa McCarthy's husband in real life. I think it is. What do you think?


Back to back to school ads...



I think the three Target ones above are my favorites this year.

I like this one a lot too because the song is so much fun (it's a SYTYCD song from last summer).


This one is a lot of fun. I love the colors and the fact that they used one of my SYTYCD favorites, Kherington.


What are y'all's favorite back to school commercials?

No comments: