1. Kicked off being 25 by having a double celebration with one of my besties.
2. Saw my second Texas Rangers game.
3. Watched my baby sister graduate and said goodbye as she moved away for college.
4. Painted a peacock.
5. Saw one of my best college friends get married (and went to North Carolina for the first time in the process).
8. Moved back to Fort Worth.
7. Introduced Nappy to his first other corgi. It was completely derptastic.
8. One of my best friends announced she was pregnant.
9. Started grad school and met several new, awesome friends.
10. Saw the baby elephants at the FW Zoo.
11. My besties visited me and we went to the FW Zoo and took this adorable picture that captures our friendship to a T.
12. Was this far away from Justin Timberlake.
13. Made cronuts.
14. Saw Mizzou win the Cotton Bowl in a nail biter!
15. Drove in snow for the first time ever (Listen, it's Texas. We don't do cold weather).
16. Co-hosted this lil mama's baby shower.
17. Got this text and was giddy with excitement for a full week.
18. Met the sweetest baby boy in the whole world and got drunk on baby smell. So good.
19. Saw cops on horses. On campus.
20. Saw Chelsea Handler's stand up routine for her newest book, Uganda Be Kidding Me.
21. Made Ninja Turtle eggs with the Little One.
22. Conducted my first major research project for grad school (Social TV, y'all. So cool).
23. Took pictures of Nappy in the bluebonnets at my mom's neighbor's house.
24. Celebrated the end of the semester with these lovely ladies. Don't know how I would have made it through my first year of grad school without them.
25. Enjoyed one of the best years ever. Here's to 26. You have a lot to live up to, but I think we can make it happen!
What's been your favorite age of your life thus far?