Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still Unemployed

Well, it's officially been a year since I started the job search and I'm still searching. I feel like I've exhausted the usual search options and I'm looking for creative ways to look for jobs, so if you have an idea please let me know. I'd really appreciate it - whether you've used it or not, whether it worked or not, whatever.

In other news, Nappy had his 12 week old shots yesterday and this morning he doesn't feel well. Currently he's dreaming and it's precious, but I've felt bad for him all morning cause he's just been so sad.

Being unemployed gives one a lot of time to think, or overthink. I think I have TMJ. I'm hoping it's stress related since I am now trying to potty train a puppy and there is some stress that goes with that.

Now I'm going to leave you with Nappy's new favorite pastime: only partially hiding under the coffee table or a chair or another table...

No comments: