Friday, August 26, 2011

Flash Mob Envy

So, last year I blogged about my friend Tim's single, "We Fight Back," written for the awesome Frogs for the Cure game TCU puts on every year. Well, this year, they did a flash mob. And if you've read my bucket list, it's right up there at the top. I wish I could say I went to one of the practices and made it into the Flash Mob yesterday when the filmed it, but the puppy anchors me to the house (not that I'm complaining - I love little Napster) and I couldn't just put him up and say, "Sorry, going to a flash mob."

Anyway, here's the dance they did. I'm insanely jealous of everyone who went. Rumor (and pictures on FB and Twitter) has it that Mark Cuban, Pat Green, and even Tim himself were all there. And apparently a Lady Gaga look-alike.


TCU Magazine's FB page has video from yesterday's event and I got chills. It looks awesome and again, I'm insanely jealous.

No comments: