Friday, May 31, 2013

May Jam Sesh

So for weeks I've been seeing bloggers link up for #backthatazzup Friday and it's become one of my favorite link ups to read about! This week I'm finally participating.



Here are some of my jams from the months of May. It's ok to dance a little... Or A LOT!

A Little Party Never Killed No by Fergie on Grooveshark

Bang Bang by will.i.am on Grooveshark
The Great Gatsby soundtrack is amazeballs, to say the least. I cannot help but dance in my car every time I turn these two songs up! Not to mention, I love to do the Charleston and these songs are PERF.

I Love It (feat. Charli XCX) by Icona Pop on Grooveshark
This song is just FUN. I love it. Seriously.

Get Lucky by Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams on Grooveshark
Why didn't I know Pharrell and Daft Punk were a music match in Heaven until now? I can't get enough!!!

Stubborn Love by The Lumineers on Grooveshark
I love the Lumineers. Don't have their album or anything, but so far their singles have rocked my world. Love love love.

What songs had you groovin' this month?

No comments: