Thursday, May 9, 2013

Everyday in May: Day 9



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Today's prompt is perf. So get ready for a little bit of picture overload.


I'm 25 now and I've decided that 25 is going to be the best year yet. I went to the Dr for a check up Tuesday and all of my blood work was as close to normal as it's been in a LOOOONG time. It's all because I FINALLY have my tummy issues under control and I feel a million and a half times better than I have in a LOOOOOONG time. I hate that I had to stay in the hospital for 8 days two months ago, but damn - I'm SO glad to know what's wrong and has been causing so much trouble. ANYWAY, since all that is good to go, I'm dedicating 25 to being the most phenom, amazeballs, fantasmagorical year ever. Here are some shots from my day!

yummy cake my mommy made

My cards from my family and coworkers
I got a rose at work today!
#throwbackthursday birthday edition
I was trying to recreate my #throwbackthursday picture and failed

Was your 25th year everything you wanted (and more)?!




No comments: