Monday, May 6, 2013

Everyday in May: Days 5&6

Ok, so I'm not the best at this, but I'm making up for it by giving you two posts in one!






Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for a blog friend.
Julie and I went to college together. We had several classes together because we were in the same (kick ass) major. She was also on color guard with one of my roommates. After we graduated she hooked me up with an interview in Dallas for an internship. When she started her blog, I instantly felt like we were friends - lame, but true. I've learned so much more about her through her cute blog, facebook, and instagram. She's been busy planning several events for her job the past weeks, so she hasn't had time to post regularly, but I know when she does she'll give a full report on life and her events (which looked very successful)!
Go check her blog out and follow her now! Julie is precious!


Day 6: Basically I'm interpreting this prompt as what's your dream job?
Currently I'm really interested in Social Media. It's THE up-and-coming job of the moment and I think I'd be great at it. I kind of do it now for my part time job, but I know for a fact I'm doing it the "wrong" way. So it's my hope that when I start grad school in the fall, I will learn the "right" way to do social media or maybe even find something else I'd love to do in the communications/advertising/public relations world. There's a ton to do within it and it's all exciting!

Are you linking up for Everyday in May? How are you doing with sticking to the schedule?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am horrible at social media! share your tips!