Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Everyday in May: Day 1



A couple of blogs I follow are doing this and I decided I'm going to attempt it! I'm a little late because I was in Fort Worth all day looking at apartments (yay!). Here goes nothing...



Today is your life story in 250 words.

Halloween 2012 - Rosie the Riveter
I am a Taurus born in the late 1980’s. Life growing up in the 90’s was awesome, as many of you know. I was the only girl in my pre-school class. This is where I learned to be “one of the guys,” despite being super shy as I got older. My parents got divorced when I was 10, but have made life so easy by getting along since and I can’t thank them enough. I attended an all girls camp for 8 years as a camper and made some of my life-long friends there. I’m not going to lie – I’ll be more than slightly devastated if I don’t have a little girl of my own to send there one day… Or if my child hates camp. In high school I left the private school I had been attending for ten and a half years to go to public school – one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I came out of my shell and became much more social. Had I not experienced this change I don’t think I would have had the guts to move away for college. I went to the best private college in the state of Texas, Texas Christian University – go frogs. There I made amazeballs friends, learned to cheer loud and love all things purple, and generally loved everything life had to offer. I graduated three years ago and have been working part time and freelance ever since. I start grad school in August at TCU!

Are you linking up?




No comments: