Friday, May 3, 2013

Everyday in May: Day 3



I'm on a roll, y'all! It's Friday and day 3 of this blog challenge. The prompt today is things that make you uncomfortable.



A lot of the blogs I've read today have PDA listed and I have to start my list with complete agreement. Hand holding? OK. A peck on the cheek? OK. A kiss on the lips? OK. But full on major lip-lock action that borders on making out in public? NEVER OK. Never. No one wants to watch that, I'm sorry. Get a room.

Sex on TV/in movies. I'm almost 25-years-old. I don't mind talking about sex and Game of Thrones is on HBO so tons of nudity there, but something about watching it just makes me uncomfortable. Especially around other people.

People talking on the phone in public. Like in elevators. And when they're loud. Nobody wants to listen to your conversation. Take it outside or tell them you'll call them back in a few minutes.

Thinking about how dirty movie theater seats and restaurant booths are. Don't do it, you'll get uncomfortable and grossed out.

Old men dancing with young women. We went out last weekend to celebrate my bestie passing a big test and getting (hopefully) a big raise with her job and one of the nurses bestie works with came out with us. She's a dancing fool! But there was an older gentleman who became obsessed with dancing with her and perhaps got a little handsy... It was just awkward and uncomfortable.

Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler on Big Bang Theory. I love them, don't get me wrong. But Sheldon is so crazy clueless that sometimes I just get annoyed and uncomfortable! And Amy makes me uncomfortable in her funny way.

16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom and whatever spinoffs I'm missing.

What makes you uncomfortable?

No comments: