Thursday, March 1, 2012

Announcement... Surprise... Whathaveyou

I'm no longer GrownUpLand! A couple of weeks ago, I posted about renaming my blog because I didn't feel like it was going in the "GrownUpLand" direction I had originally thought it would. So I thought about it. And I thought about it. And I thought about it some more. And then it dawned on me (with some help with a words with friends dictionary).

I really wanted to tell y'all last week... or whenever I accidentally killed my GrownUpLand header and couldn't find it again, but I decided to wait until today, March 1st!

I'm also going to start trying to respond to my comments, because I love when other people respond to mine! It's kind of like having a pen pal, especially when you get mail from a blog you comment on a lot!

Anyway, the renaming just stemmed from me being tired of GrownUpLand because not a lot is happening there. Not to mention even when a lot does happen there, I probably won't blog too much about it. Don't wanna jinx anything...

So, there you have it. A rambling explanation of what's been going on with this bliggity blog. I hope you're excited for me, because I'm pretty excited. I'm taking full advantage of picnik while I can and using all the fancy "pro" tools since they don't require money.

Ok! I'm done rambling for now. Let me know what you think.

No comments: