Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Welcome to my first Oh, How Pinteresting post since my name blog's name changed! This is the blog formerly known as Welcome to GrownUpLand. If you're interested in the name change, read here. Don't forget to like my blog on Facebook, too!



This week's Pinteresting post is all about my totally fake, 100% wonderful wedding I'm stoked about. Too bad I'm nowhere near getting married, because my wedding is going to rock (totally based off my Wedding pin board, naturally).









Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Marie on Pinterest








What does your Pinterest wedding look like? OR, did your wedding live up to your Pinterest finds? OR, was your wedding everything you dreamed and MORE?

4 comments:

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

what a gorgeous wedding dress! great pins.

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Holly said...

I love your Pinterest wedding! The dresses are all so gorgeous. Love the Mad Libs too. I'm doing those for my sister's bridal shower next month!

Jamie said...

That hangar is amazing.

Kristina said...

I love the mad lib. Super cute idea. I may use it next month at my wedding. That first look picture is so sweet.