Thursday, March 1, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): February

I just remembered to recap my February photos!

February started with the family celebrating my baby sister's 18th birthday at the inaugural Wednesday night family dinner.
Feb 1, 2012 - celebrating the big 1-8 a few days late with a half eaten cake

One weekend, Nappy and I went to stay with one of my besties, Katie, and we got to go over to the Fort Worth dog park to play with Paris and Ollie (my Amanda friends' dogs).
Feb 11, 2012 - fun but cold afternoon at the dog park!

My dad celebrated his birthday and I instagrammed a picture of us from 12 years ago (almost half my life!).
Feb 13, 2012 - my dad's birthday (this is us 12 years ago)!

My mommy's birthday was later that week, too! We celebrated earlier in the week by seeing Ailey II.
Feb 16, 2012 - my mommy's birthday!

And a few days ago, my sister and I got FREE pancakes at IHOP for lunch.
Feb 28, 2012 - free pancake day at IHOP with @sarahann127

And now my +1 picture from Leap Day! I seriously have the CUTEST dog ever.
Feb 29, 2012 - leap day! I have the cutest dog!

Hope your February was fun like mine! Don't forget to follow my Instagram 365 (+1) on my flickr photostream (which I hope I can get back up and running in my sidebar soon) or on Instagram @fmkey88.

No comments: