Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Animals. On Ustream.

I don't know if you guys have fully explored Ustream, but there are some pretty awesome things on there.

Last spring, I blogged about my mom constantly watching the Decorah Eagles Nest and the three eaglets. (I can't find the old post, so for the new followers out there, just trust me. It happened.) Well, they've laid 3 more eggs and two have already hatched! You should probably check it out and wait for the last egg to hatch.

And this year my mom also became fascinated with black bears. There's several dens with cameras hooked up in them. There's Jewel and her two cubs, Herbie and Fern. And there's Ted, but he was out in the wild this winter sans camera, but he visits Honey and Lucky in his old den randomly.

It's pretty great if you're into nature or get really bored.

And then there's this gem of Lucky and Ted from last winter my mom found last night. It's 14 minutes long, but it's hilarious.


There's also some Schnauzer puppies I've watched before that are pretty stinkin' cute.

Are you new to Ustream or have you discovered all of its hidden gems?

No comments: