Monday, March 19, 2012

Music Monday

Basically everything this week will be Hunger Games related. Just prepare yourselves. Two new songs from the "inspired by Panem" CD leaked this weekend and WOW. I am obsessed with Kid Cudi's "The Ruler and the Killer."


A lot of people are speculating that it'll relate to Cato's cut throat attitude, but honestly it reminds me of President Snow. If only this song had waited until Catching Fire and Katniss' super awkward and creepy encounter in the Victor's Village.


This one came out months ago and I just now decided I like it. I'm such a has-been dancer, because this song would be a gorgeous contemporary/modern/lyrical dance, IMHO. I also think this would be an awesome song for local Tyler band, Eisley (major brownie points if you've heard of them, although they have blown up a little in the past few years).


OH MY GOSH. I just found this on the Hunger Games channel on YouTube. President Snow is SO creepy. Sutherland is just how I pictured him.

Are you as excited as I am for the Hunger Games? I was going to finish re-reading it last night, but a big bug landed on my book so I turned off the light and went to sleep instead.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so excited to see the movie! I havent heard any of these songs but I am listening to the first one right now so I can feel cool! :)