Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Been a Minute

It's been a minute since I last linked up for High Five for Friday, but after living in my big girl apartment for 6 whole days, I finally have some pics for you!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
Are you linking up?


1. Living room. And Nappy. He's so silly!

2. Desk area. There's still some tweaking to do here, but major props to my sweet daddy for coming to town to help put my desk together after a slight meltdown (or two) from yours truly...

3. My art project for the week for above my bed. My mom is coming back to town to bring the rest of my stuff this weekend and she's going to help me hang it up!

4. My TCU vintage program calendar has a frightening woman for the month...

5. Nappy seems to looooove it here so far! He finally has a window (sliding glass door) that he can see out of sitting up AND lying down. He even fell asleep there last night. So precious!

I hope you've had a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Your apartment is looking great!!! I love the pictures. I saw you on the link up :)

http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com