Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spoiler Alert

So, I don't know if you guys watch Pretty Little Liars, but I do and last night was the mid season finale and a huge ass bomb was just dropped. I don't read the PLL books, not that I think they've stuck to them very closely, so I have NO idea what's happening. And I avoid spoilers at all costs.

Also, you've been warned by the title if you haven't yet or don't watch PLL, stop reading.

Last night, watching PLL, finding out Ezra is A or part of the REAL A team, I felt how Game of Thrones non book readers felt after the Red Wedding.





I love Ezra. I love Ezria. I'm so upset and heart broken and shocked and I don't even know. I don't think I can trust anyone on that show any more. AND Ali might still be alive?!


I just... I don't know. And now we have to wait for the Halloween episode (which is, thank God, two hours) and then wait for January for the mid season premier! UGH.

Damn, Ezra, how could you?
If you watch PLL, please leave your thoughts in a comment. I need to talk about this with as many people as possible. I'm just way upset. I just can't even fathom what's going on.

No comments: