Friday, August 30, 2013

August Jam Sesh


I just remembered it's the last Friday of the month! I've been so consumed with COLLEGE FOOTBALL starting this weekend that I forgot! In honor of college football, I'll be sharing my favorite songs to get me pumped for tailgating and cheering on my Frogs!

"I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty
This is a TCU fan MUST. Our coach, the amazing Gary Patterson love him some Tom Petty and this song was on the team's playlist the first time we made a BCS Bowl (Fiesta Bowl after the 2009 season) and it's been a stadium playlist staple ever since.

Sandstorm by Darude on Grooveshark
"Sandstorm" by Darude
Not only does this take me back to sixth grade, it takes me back to the '09 season to the Utah game when we dominated and sold out the stadium for the first time in years for a conference game. The whole stadium shook with excitement. AHHH! I can't wait to go to games again this year!

Uprising (Album Version) by Muse on Grooveshark
"Uprising" by Muse
It's a must for the little guys, like TCU.

I officially have less than 24 hours until TCU and LSU kick off at AT&T (formerly Cowboys) Stadium. I won't be there, sadly, but I will be at home with Nappy wearing our purple (yes, I got my dog a jersey) and cheering loud: GO FROGS!!!

Are you excited for football season? What are you football season jams?

No comments: