Friday, September 6, 2013

Fan Friday

I'm linking up with Venus Trapped in Mars for Fan Friday!

Venus Trapped in Mars

My original title for this post was "Placing Your Hopes in the Hands of 20-Year-Old Boys," but Blogger decided that was too long... but I'm here to talk about placing your football hopes and dreams in the hands of 18-23-year-old boys: aka College Football.

1. When the other team intercepts the ball or your team fumbles the ball.

2. When your really, really good quarterback gets suspended and leaves school for rehab (sad, sad, sadness for TCU last year).

3. When your freshman backup quarterback is better than expected and still gets you to a bowl game.

4. When your coach decides to go for and 2-point conversion...

5. When the 2-point conversion is GOOD!

6. Or when the 2-point conversion is not good and you've wasted the chance for an actual point.


8. When your quarterback who had to leave the team and enter rehab comes back.


9. Losing to an FCS team when you're in the FBS (I don't know how this feels and hopefully won't for the foreseeable future so I'm only assuming that K-State and Oregon State feel similarly).

10. Seeing your team's renovated stadium complete for the first time.

11. Having the best coach in college football (If I've never mentioned it, I love Gary Patterson).

12. And finally, after losing to LSU... Your team starting the season 0-1.
(But again, at least it was LSU and not an FCS team...)

Do you love your college football team? I mean, I don't know if you can tell, but I love TCU. Like, a lot. Go frogs!

1 comment:

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

Ummmm I think you should totally come add these to my post today :) LOVE it... except the losing ones. Hate those :(