Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Linking up with Vintage Apple again for...


google


No theme this week. Just randomness.

Source: etsy.com via jess on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Staci on Pinterest

Can't believe it's been a year since I was on my way to California for the Rose Bowl.




So true. It's finally consistently cold here now.




I need something like this for Camp Closing at the end of June but no one has their summer stuff out yet (I need to start looking now before all the cute stuff is gone).




What are you pinning this week?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Aren't corgis the sweetest? Nice pins!

Lori said...

i LOVE corgis! my parents have one named mimi and she is the absolute love of their life :)

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

I love sweater season for that reason haha!