Monday, December 12, 2011

Music Monday

I almost forgot it's Music Monday! I've gotten SO forgetful in the past year - it's kind of crazy how bad it's gotten. I feel a little alzheimers-ish, but I honestly think it's because I'm unemployed and don't have much to remember day to day like I did in school and will have to do when I finally get a job. Anyway, without further ado, Music Monday.


I know everyone is obsessed with this song now, but it. is. AMAZING. Amazeballs, if you will. Amazeballs is the perfect word to describe it. It's my 2012 anthem. I'm calling it. You can have it be your anthem too if you'd like.


My friend, Tim Halperin, is making his way to East Texas today and is playing at one of the local radio stations and I WON a chance to see him play! (I mean, I was going to straight up ask Tim if I could come if I didn't win, but I won, so I didn't have to be obnoxious and ask my almost famous friend to put me on the list.) I'm pretty excited. I'm taking my friends Lindsay and Chad who used his Idol Got It Wrong version of "When a Man Loves a Woman" in their surprise wedding slide show.


More Tim. I'm pretty excited about tonight.


My mom has loved HC,Jr for.ever. We've had his Christmas album for.ever. I remember listening to it when I was like 9. I don't remember when it came out - but I've listened to it since then. This is one of my all time favorite Christmas songs.

That's all I've got for you this week, but what are you guys listening to this week?

No comments: