Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's OK Thursday...

I found another link up from several of the blogs I follow and I'm linking up for the first time with It's OK Thursday by A Complete Waste of Makeup and Brunch with Amber!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

That I'm annoyed my mom won't tell me what she wants for Christmas

That besides my mom, I'm done Christmas shopping

To feel like I'm constantly annoyed with something

To hardly ever know what day it is

To really dislike local commercials

To be really antsy to go look at Christmas lights with friends next weekend

That I went and found my FAVORITE Christmas light show house (they moved recently) in the middle of the day yesterday

To be really excited for June 22 - Coldplay just announced a North American tour

To not know what to ask my bestie what to get me for Christmas

That I think it's really annoying Kris Humphries is on GMA tomorrow

What are you telling yourself "It's OK..." this week?

No comments: