Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday: SYTYCD Tour 2011 Edition

This weekend was the So You Think You Can Dance tour in Grand Prairie and as usual, it was fabulous. Minus my camera battery AND cell phone battery dying right after intermission. So I didn't get pictures of several of my favorite dances, Melanie's solo, and pictures with the dancers afterwards (although I did meet some very nice people outside in the line and one took a few pictures of me for me to tag on FB, so that's really nice). Without further ado, Music Monday featuring some of my favorite parts of the SYTYCD Tour.

Group dance to "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay (new for the tour)


"Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen adapted for tour


Melanie's solo (and original audition piece) to "The Meadow" from New Moon


Ricky's solo to "Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells (he's gotten better after the show)


Melanie and Sasha "Game On" by District 78

No comments: