Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Know I Say a Lot of Things Are Epic, but...

Seriously, this. is. EPIC. I went to see In Time this afternoon with my friend Jessica and we saw this. I got chills. I'm SO excited.



Last summer they were casting the movies and I never thought December 2011 would get here, but now we're a little less than 2 months until this movie comes out! I didn't think it would measure up to the Swedish versions (which follow the books pretty strictly), but from the trailer I think it might. But, we'll just have to wait to see.

I'm also pretty pumped for the soundtrack to this movie (I loooooove soundtracks), because of the song they used in the teaser trailer a few months ago. Trent Reznor (did the Social Network score) and Karen O (The Yeah Yeah Yeahs) covering Led Zepplin. Sold.


After this movie, I'll be on the countdown for the Hunger Games in March.

I'm a movie addict, what can I say?

No comments: