Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cutest Couple

I know I've written about Tori Spelling before, so if you were around for that you have an inkling of how I love her. She and her husband, Dean, are seriously adorable. Tori announced some exciting news yesterday over Twitter yesterday: She's pregnant with their third child! If you've ever watched Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, you know how hilarious Liam and Stella, their first two kids are. Seriously, Liam says the FUNNIEST things. Here's a video of them from Access Hollywood earlier today I'm guessing.




I loved the premier of their new show sToribook Weddings last week, but I'm ready for a sixth season of Home Sweet Hollywood now that she's preggers again. Hopefully soon they'll make another exciting announcement that it's coming back after the wedding planning gig?

No comments: