Thursday, April 28, 2011

The End of an Era

As some of you may know, tonight is Michael Scott (Steve Carell)'s last night on The Office. I blame my friend, Josh, for making us watch his DVDs of the show freshman year and getting me hooked and tonight very sad to see Michael go. I thought that in honor of Mr. Scott, I'd highlight a few of my favorite moments involving the infamous boss at the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin.

That's What She Said from Season 2, Sexual Harassment (sorry it's awful quality, the good one can't be embedded)


Abraham Lincoln Once Said... from Season 1 or 2, Diversity Day (again sorry for bad quality)


Prison Mike and the Dementors from Season 3, The Criminal


Bankruptcy from Season 4, Bankruptcy


Let's Get Ethical from Season 5, Business Ethics


What are some of your favorite Michael Scott moments?

No comments: