Thursday, November 1, 2012

Instagram 365 (+1): October 2012

Can you believe it's November already?! I know I say this every month I recap, but this year has FLOWN by!

Camp started the hashtag Mystic Monday on Instagram and I participated 4/5 Mondays this month! It's so fun to see everyone's memories on Instagram and reminisce all the fun times everyone shares with their own cabins growing up at camp.
October 1, 2012 - #mysticmonday Reality Rough 2004... "I had to sell a cow to come to camp..." @caitder @tracygwilk @maggiemccarty @emkogan @amanda787 @nsemelio

TCU lost their first game and I ate my feelings... This was a sad October trend and I will not be wearing this purple color I've had on my toes this month (even though I LOVE it! OPI Suzi and 7 Dusseldorfs. SO cute).
Oct 6, 2012 - sad day for frog fans... eating my feelings at ihop...

I got Nappy his second soccer ball (his first died an unfortunate death by dog teeth as it was foam. This one is not and is still alive). He LOVES soccer ball. It's his favorite outside toy!
Oct 9, 2012 - playing soccer with my Nappy boy #corgi

Nappy got a cone for licking his paw... He was not happy.
October 12, 2012 - "dear diary, mood: apathetic..." Nappy got a cone of shame today, poor puppy #corgi #coneofshame #emokid

We went out to Lago one Saturday and had unintentionally color coordinated. Aren't my friends good looking?!
Oct 13, 2012 - Lago after TCU dominated Baylor #suckstoBU

My family had to put down our sweet lab, Angel. Then the next day my dad texted me a picture of that sweet face on the bottom. Meet our new pup (technically Nappy's uncle?) Jack! He's the sweetest boy ever (well, since Nappy, of course) and is a Jack Russell/Rat Terrier mix.
October 14, 2012 - we'll always love Angel and she is missed but nothing soothes the soul like a little puppy love, meet Jack!

TCU HOMECOMING!
October 20, 2012 - TCU Homecoming! Saw the stadium, my big @kynlynn2, and Hoooolia @juliak67!

Nappy had his boy surgery... He was so sad and pitiful last week!
Oct 22, 2012 - Nappy had his "procedure" today, he's very sad and verrry wasted. #corgi

Second month in a row I got to see one of my campers in Tyler! So exciting!
Oct 26, 2012 - Byrn is in Tyler! #mysticlove

Made Tweety cookies for said camper and celebrated Halloweekend!
Oct 26, 2012 - made Tweety cookies and carved a pumpkin!

Tuesday night I went to Grand Prairie and saw the SYTYCD Tour! We had the BEST seats. We were in the 7th row. I wouldn't have wanted to be any closer. It was awesome. I could hear them exhale. They did Gangnam Style as part of the finale. It was great.
Oct 30, 2012 - #SYTYCD tour in Grand Prairie #gangnamstyle

And then Nappy dressed up as a (land) shark for Halloween! He was so cute waiting for the trick-or-treaters last night.
Oct 31, 2012 - Nappy is patiently waiting for the trick-or-treaters in his (land) shark fin! #corgi

WOW! I guess October was a little more action packed than I thought! I hope you all had a fabulous October and have an even better November!

No comments: