Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

We've been in 2014 for two weeks already, but there's still 50 to go, so I'm here to tell you about some of my resolutions!

via
1. Cuss less. I was actually doing really well on this the past 3 or 4 days until this morning. I need to make a more conscious effort on controlling my language.

2. Take better care of myself. I'm looking into starting one of those ballet barre work out classes, but I'm so poor. But health is important, so I need to just bite the bullet.

3. Communicate more. I'm really bad about staying in touch with people other than straight up Facebook stalking them, so I really want to be better about e-mailing, texting, whatever.

4. Don't sweat the small stuff. I've gotten better about this as I've gotten older, but I want to stay on this path and stop caring so much about random things that are out of my control.

5. Actually work on my 101 in 1001 and try to finish as much as possible!

6. Love life.

What are your resolutions?

No comments: