Friday, January 31, 2014

Werk That Updo!

I was no compensated for this post. Goody has not contacted me. This is just a random product review because I'm obsessed with this product.

So if you're any kind of fashionista, or even if you're not, you've seen all the girls rockin' some crazy top knots lately. AKA, one of these:


Well, I'm here to tell you how I finally conquered the top knot. And you're going to be shocked at how easy it is. Also, yes, that is all of my own hair. I have so much hair, it's insane. Also, it was not straightened when I made this top knot, which just shows how much more awesome this product is.

Goody makes these wonderful little spin pins. They're seriously so amaze. All you need are these two little pins, some hair, and voila! Werk that updo, ladies!
via
I've had these for a few years and just decided they'd probably help hold up all my hair in a top knot. I've used them for random low buns when I was Audrey Hepburn and Rosie the Riveter for Halloweens 2011 and 2012, respectively. After rockin' my top knot for two nights in a row (I did take my hair down and brush it, I'm not that weird, guys), I am beyond obsessed with this product. If you've had trouble with top knots, seriously, go find some of these and try it out!


1 comment:

Olivia said...

I want to try those!!!