Sunday, December 2, 2012

Instragram 365 (+1): November 2012

Can you believe it's December already?! Here's a recap of November!

The time changed. It's not just hard for people; it's hard for doggies, too!
Nov 4, 2012 - time changes are hard for puppies #corgi


Speaking of cute doggies, this one got pink eye... Did you even know that they could?!
Nov 7, 2012 - somebody is milking this pink eye diagnosis... yes, my dog has pink eye #corgi


Seester and I had a date and I had to sabotage our dessert. Pizookies at BJs are so delicious, but filling.
Nov 14, 2012 - dinner with seester, had to sabotage dessert


I started Christmas shopping thanks to this cute little website!
Nov 18, 2012 - thanks to Rue Lala, I have officially started Christmas shopping!


Celebrated Thanksgiving at my Dad's...
Nov 21, 2012 - thanksgiving part one!


And celebrated Thanksgiving at my Mom's... And a TCU win!!!
Nov 22, 2012 - happy thanksgiving and GO FROGS!!! First win in Austin since the 60's! #gofrogs


And helped decorate the tree!
Nov 25, 2012 - the Christmas tree is up!


Then we started to wrap presents! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Also, I am aware that the bottom fifth of the tree has no ornaments. It's only Nappy's second Christmas and my mom is scared he'll break an ornament or five...)
Nov 28, 2012 - there's presents under our tree! :)


How was your November?!

No comments: