Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday

Yay for my last (less than) 24 hours of being 23! I found a link up through my friend Michelle: Top 5 Tuesday over at Just Peachy.

Just Peachy



1. Tomorrow is my birthday! Yay! I am the birthday queen! I love to celebrate ALL birthdays, but especially mine!


2. I deposited my first few paychecks from my little part-timey/freelance-y thing this weekend and I feel SOOOO rich. Woohoo!

Source: pinner.in via Marya on Pinterest


3. The Hemsworth brothers. If they're not the hotties Aussies since Heath Ledger (Oh, I miss him), then I don't know anything about hot men. I saw the Avengers today and I was swooning over Thor the whole time.

Source: google.ie via Louise on Pinterest


4. After a month's hiatus, I'm back to reading A Feast for Crows, the fourth book in A Song of Ice and Fire aka the Game of Thrones books.


5. I'm getting so excited for my seester to go to camp (her first year without me) for her Aide year! Their themes are SO cute and I can't wait for her to have a rockin' time. She should find out her counselors this week.

What are your top 5 this Tuesday evening?

No comments: