Wednesday, May 30, 2012

7 Questions

I was just reading Michelle's blog and decided to join in on Gentrie's 7 Questions link-up!

a completely disgusting/goofy picture of me from my
senior year of college, we were splatter-beating and
I didn't want my hair to get all painty


1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be? I really want to open up a cute little Camp/Hometown shop. There's one in San Antonio that I love and I'd love to open one up here.

2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it? It usually gets embraced, but not for lack of trying to turn things around.

3. What's the very first memory you have? I think it's getting ready for my third birthday party? My mom was putting me in a little red, white, and blue sailor outfit and I was looking out my window while she did my hair. Weird? Yes. But I love birthdays.

4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc. Probably take a nap after crying a little bit...

5. What is your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast. I love it. I love it for breakfast. I love it for lunch. I love it for dinner. I love it all day. It's by far my favorite. You can't convince me any other meal is as good.

6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on? I am the definition of a visual learner. To me, visual and hands-on go hand-in-hand, pun not totally intended. I can't explain things over the phone very well, unless I can follow along; for example, if my dad calls with a question about facebook (yes, he's on FB, has been for a while; he has a blog too but he rarely updates that), I have to get on FB and figure it out (unless I know it off the top of my head, which is rare with all the crazy timeline changes Zuck's been rolling out).

7. What is your favorite joke? I am so not a joke person, but here's the lamest one I can think of: Q: What is Bethoven's favorite fruit? A: Ba-na-na-na

Are you linking up with Gentrie?

1 comment:

Alyx said...

Love the goofy picture.
And I definitely do love a good breakfast... just not for breakfast, if that makes sense.