Monday, May 14, 2012

Celeb BFFs: Mindy Kaling

Do you ever connect with a celebrity and think to yourself, "we should SO be best friends!"? I do this at least once a week. A few months ago, I read Mindy Kaling's book, Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? and fell in best friend love. I already loved her from The Office and random movies she'd been in as smaller characters, but this book... We are best friend soul mates.

via


Seriously, if you love her on The Office or if you love to laugh, get this book. She's hilarious and you'll want to be her BFF, too. A few weeks ago, I became aware that she was writing a new show for Fox about herself as a Bridget Jones-type OBGyn and last week it got picked up. A trailer was released for it today (I'm guessing since Fox upfronts were last week) and I'm sold. Tuesday nights on Fox will be New Girl and this:



Will you be watching? I know I will!

No comments: