Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snaffu

I had a little snaffu with my header... And Music Monday yesterday. Is that how you spell snaffu? That's how I want to spell it.

I'm toying with a new blog name that I think I'll start using in March, so naturally I had to make a new header. Well, I made my GrownUpLand header on my old HP, which is 4 years old and SLOW. It started to boot up probably 30 minutes ago, I had to restart it and it's still restarting from probably 15 minutes ago. Did I mention how SLOW it is? Anyway, I thought I saved said header on my macbook pro (oh how I love it and its non-slowness), or one of my many external hard drives, but it's nowhere to be found. It could be on a flash drive, but I can't find that either! So now we're stuck with a boring header...

And yesterday I took off my flickr photostream in my right sidebar because it hasn't worked on about 2 weeks. You can still follow my Instagram/Photo 365 (+1) on flickr or Instagram, just follow me @FMKey88.

Music Monday was a bust yesterday. I kept thinking about it, but I just didn't feel like doing it. For some reason (read: crappy weather) I was in a horrible mood ALL last week (except Friday. Friday was good). And then yesterday I just didn't feel like blogging. But I'm leaving you with this little preview of tonight's Glee.



I love this song. I love Darren Criss. I love Glee. Everything about this is perfect.

1 comment:

HayleyGrace said...

I do things like that all the time. I hate transferring all my stuff to a new computer because I always forget something semi-important.