Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill

It's baaaaack! Seriously, this might be the most fun link-up ever.



photobucket


This week I'm doing the men of New Girl.


I think I'd eff Schmidt, just to see what the hype is about. Plus he's too hilariously douchebaggy to completely off.
I'd definitely marry Nick because he's such a sweet heart!
And sadly, I'd off Winston. He's sweet and funny and I'd definitely hate killing him, but someone's got to go.

Are you a fan of New Girl? Who would you eff, marry, or kill?

10 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know why, but I like Nick a little less lately...I think it's because he's moody and should obviously be with Jess...

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Completely agree with these! I used to watch but the past few weeks, I haven't really been interested in it.

Victoria said...

fun picks! eff winston,marry nick,kill schmidt (he is just gross/douchebagy lol)

this is one of my favorite linnkups too!

happy thursday!

R said...

I pick the same as you. There is something almost charming about Schmidt even when he's being skeevy.

Unknown said...

I'd marry Schmidt, I think. He's ridiculous but I like that. Haha! Nick's getting a little annoying lately so he's circling the "kill" drain for me. :)

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

I would do them in the order that you have their pictures listed!!!! I've only seen that show a few times, but it is really cute! I always forget about it being one! Thanks for linking up!!!

Cole said...

I love New Girl! As much as Schmidt is skeevy sometimes, it's kinda sweet...almost like he doesn't know better. I agree with your choices.
:-)

Unknown said...

LOVEEEE New Girl! This is a great link up! YOur choices are great!!

xo.britt
themagnoliapair.com

not hallie said...

Quit hating on the black man!

Alyssa said...

Love New Girl and LOVE Nick! He's been my favorite since the beginning!