Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday...

After an upsetting, high blood pressure, random Wednesday that threw me (and many other Horned Frogs) through a loop, I'm back from my social media hiatus for It's OK Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK...

That maybe some people overreacted yesterday (myself definitely included)

To be really annoyed at Nappy when he thinks making a water park in the kitchen is fun

To be frustrated (still) with the waiting game (yay unemployment... NOT)

To still be really behind on Tuesday night TV shows (there's way too many of them)

To be slacking on reading Storm of Swords (the third book in the Game of Thrones series)

To take a social media hiatus every once in a while (it was actually really nice)

To never know what to get your parents on their birthdays

To be glad it's finally Friday tomorrow (has this week been long for anyone else?)

To want to rename my blog but have no idea what to rename it

That I was really excited when my step-sister told me I looked like Kate Middleton in an old picture from Rose Festival

To have parenthesis behind all of my OK's

What are you telling yourself "it's ok..." this week?

1 comment:

HayleyGrace said...

Getting told you look like Kate Middleton is like the best compliment ever!! And I'm sure everything is going to be OK. Have a wonderful weekend.