Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Monday

After a little hiatus for my Super Bowl commercial recap last week, Music Monday is back, with a Grammy's twist!


My favorite Whitney song. May she rest in peace.


Six for six last night?! I don't know anyone who doesn't love Adele. She makes amazing music. It's not even amazing. It's amazeballs, let's be real.


I love this song. I can't wait to see Coldplay in June!


I love Kelly Clarkson. She knocked the national anthem out of the park at the Super Bowl and this song is absolutely one of my favorites of hers.


And this is my friend, Tim Halperin, in a TARGET commercial. Can we talk about how amazing this guy's life has been in the last year? Tweet to Target and tell them to air this commercial! It's amazeballs as well.

What were your highlights of the (way too long) Grammy's last night? Are you loving Target's new music ad campaign like me (ex/ Tim or the girl on the bus singing Adele)?

1 comment:

HayleyGrace said...

I believe you just coined the term "amazeballs" someday when all our kids are saying it I will tell them I saw when it started!