Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YES!

Once upon a time, Nickelodeon and Disney had amazing shows on TV. This magical time is now called "the 90's." I've been saying for YEARS that Nickelodeon should make a Classic Nick channel and show ALL 90's programming all the time. I'd pay some ridiculous fee on satellite/cable to get it just so I could watch Clarissa, All That, Angry Beavers, Ahh! Real Monsters, etc again. Let's be real, 90's Nick was the greatest.

Well, someone working at nickelodeon finally realized their shows now are not as good. Someone at Nick must be around my age and made the push for Classic Nick programming. Someone at Nick is pulling this off and it starts next week and I'm stoked.



For those of you who missed Nickelodeon's greatness in the 90's, here's a run down of the shows, TeenNick's plans with them, and just all around awesomeness.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

When I saw they were doing this, it was literally the best news of my life!! '90s Nick rocked!