Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Puppies and Wisdom

I have an exciting update on the puppy search.

I might have found my future puppy. I'm going to visit the breeder (and him) on Friday and I couldn't be more excited!


Look at that sweet face. I'm in love.


He's so sweet he gave me a tooth ache! haha, No, but really, I thought I had a tooth ache but after a visit to the dentist this morning, I have a wisdom tooth. My bottom wisdom teeth occasionally try to annoy me, but never anything major. Last Thursday one of my top wisdom teeth decided it was ready to make an appearance and after almost a week of random pain, I went to the dentist this morning. They X-rayed me and there it was, poking out saying, "I'm here!" If I choose to get it out, I have to get the bottom one on the same side out, or I can wait and just take some ibuprofen. Guess which way I'm going (for now).

But I did learn some interesting things about dog dental hygiene while I was there, thanks to my very friendly and knowledgeable dentist. So now I have something else to look for when we go to visit my puppy Friday.

No comments: