Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Puppy Love

It's been about a week since I first saw this sweet little face on PuppyFind.

And in that week, I have discovered a wisdom tooth, lost sleep, been extremely happy as well as extremely frustrated. This my friends (with the exception of the wisdom tooth), is because I now am the proud owner of that little face pictured above.

Say hello to sweet Napoleon, or Nappy for short, the puppy formerly known as Boston - not that he has any idea that he has a name.

Cuddling his first night with me

So far he hates his leash, hates his collar, really likes to run away from the living room to hide (thank God for baby gates), likes to eat toes and feet and other body appendages, loves my family, and has almost slept through the night twice. He's precious and frustrating, but I'm so glad I finally got him!

Begging to go inside from the heat instead of going potty like a good boy

No comments: