Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Next Blog >>

Have you ever clicked that little link up there that says "Next Blog>>" ? It's fantastic if you're bored like I am right now. However, sometimes I wonder how and why Blogger picks what the blogs to pop up on my screen. I know blogging about your upcoming family is a poplar thing for young moms and dads to do right now, and I think it's precious, but I went from random gamers dudes' blogs to upcoming family blogs, which were adorable, and then it went into random languages that aren't English blogs (I'm assuming most were French, but some weren't). How did Blogger decide to go from random gamer dudes to sweet little children on their first day of pre-school? There's just no telling, but I do highly suggest clicking that link up there when you have some time, you almost always come across one cute little blog about a family somewhere out there.

In other news, I'm in a bad mood. The cute little family blogs helped some, but I'm still not at a break even point where I'm neither unhappy nor happy. I'm finally feeling some serious frustration with the job search thing. Among other aspects of my life. I'm just ready for the next chapter to have already started. I hate beginnings. I like middles. I think one of the things I'm most frustrated with is how bored I am. I need something to keep myself busy. A book to read? A Chelsea Handler book perhaps? A GRE book to study? I don't know... What I do know is that in 7 days I will be getting ready to go to Grand Prairie to see the SYTYCD season 7 tour and my step-sister, Katy, will be 21. CRAZY.

No comments: