Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 23-25... I'm a slacker...

I'm so close to the end of this, but I'm just so NOT motivated to do it...

Day 23 - 15 fact about me
1. I want to be part of a Flash Mob. Real Bad. 2. I'm a huge movie person. I'll see almost any movie once, except scary ones. The really good ones I'll see at least twice. 3. I'm tired of this blog challenge. 4. I get paranoid about the weirdest things sometimes. 5. I change my mind about which pet (Russian Blue kitten or tri-color Corgi puppy) I want daily, if not more than that. 6. Even though I love my XM preview in my car, I still get really annoyed with it. 7. I'd love to relive the years 2005-2009. They were awesome and awful all at once. 8. I'm 22 years old and I still LOVE Disney. 9. TCU Stadium has the best hot dogs ever. And I hate hot dogs. 10. I love McDonald's breakfast! 11. I really like milk. 12. I want to take a cheesy roadtrip around Texas where I stop at random landmarks and other historical places. 13. I hate my fingernails to but cut down to the quick. I need a little bit of white. 14. I wish I had tried out for Showgirls when I decided to go to TCU. OR that I just hadn't stopped dancing when I got to college. 15. I like to blast the radio and sing really loud when I'm in the car alone.


Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to me...
I've never taken a picture of it and I'm lazy so you don't get one:My grandmother's wedding ring that she turned into a pinky ring after my grandfather died.


Day 25 - What's in my purse?
wallet, checkbook, pens, camera, cell phone (when I'm not home), keys, kleenex, random tickets from movies and other entertainment, hand sanitizer... more but I can't think of it.

less than a week of this left - thank God.

No comments: