Monday, September 6, 2010

Day Eighteen - Twenty? FAIL.

You'll have to forgive me! College Football started this weekend and I had to travel to the glorious Cowboys Stadium in Arlington to watch my amazing TCU Horned Frogs take on (and kill) the Oregon St. Beavers. Not only that, one of my dearest friends got married that morning in Plano as well! Needless to say, it's been a slightly crazy Labor Day Weekend. So here comes a big post of all the days I've missed!

Day 18 - Something I crave a lot.
I'm editing this to something I crave a lot lately.

I've been ALL about big soft pretzels from the mall kiosk lately. They're amazing. My mom tried to find some at the grocery store. Nasty. Nothing like the big soft ones at the mall.

Day 19 - Another picture of myself


Day 20 - The meaning behind my blog name
When I named my blog "Welcome to GrownUpLand'" I imagined a city limits sign on the side of the road with this greeting. Maybe a population count of 1. However, I am not the most artsy person when it comes to Photoshop and InDesign despite what I like to think - I'm totes the creative mind behind stuff, not always the creator. So I couldn't quite bring that to life, but I loved the name idea, so I stuck with it.

No comments: