Friday, June 28, 2013

June Jam Sesh

I'm linking up for #backthatazzup again!



Here are the songs I've been loving this month...

Silver Screen Shower Scene by Felix da Housecat
Silver Screen Shower Scene by Felix da Housecat on Grooveshark
My step-sister actually danced to this with her studio company last year or the year before and I loved it then. This week on So You Think You Can Dance, Travis Wall choreographed a jazz (with my early favorite couple, Malece and Jade) routine that rocked my socks off.

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus
We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark
Can we just all agree this is a damn catchy song? I love it. I haven't downloaded it yet, but I'm *this* close. Weird af music video, but catchy song.

Let's Have a Kiki by the Scissor Sisters
Let's Have a Kiki by Scissor Sisters on Grooveshark
This band is weirder than Miley's video for We Can't Stop, but I'm slowly becoming obsessed with this song. Who wants to have a kiki with me?

Midnight City by M83
Midnight City by M83 on Grooveshark
I saw this band open up for the Killers four years (wow, really?) ago and thought, "They're pretty good. Kind of random, but good." Now they're everywhere. Victoria's Secret and car commercials, dance classes, I love it.

Down the Road by C2C
Down the Road by C2C on Grooveshark
It took me forever to find this song after I heard it in that Dr. Pepper commercial and now that I've found it, I'm completely obsessed.

What songs have had you jamming all month?

No comments: