Thursday, February 14, 2013

#VDayMugSwap

I posted a few weeks ago about a cute valentines day swap I was participating in: the #VDayMugSwap hosted by Caroline and Alissa! It's finally time to show you my ADORABLE new mug! My swap partner, Niki, TOTALLY got me.

CORGI mug, Hershey kisses, and a cute card!
I don't know if you've noticed, but Niki noticed that I. Love. Corgis. (And obviously have the most adorbs corgi ever.) She found me this amazeballs cute mug with corgis all over it! One of them even looks like Nappy! I may or may not have squealed with delight when I opened it. The mug was also filled with Hershey Kisses, one of my favorite candies! And of course, she included a super cute card with a sweet little note.

Bravo, Niki! I'm a huge fan of my package, I hope you enjoyed your's too!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

3 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

Hey there!! I am stopping by from the Valentine's Day Mug swap. Your name caught my eye because my name is also Frances. There is not very many of us our there! Stop by my blog anytiime!

Take care,
Frances
www.notionsfromnonny@blogspot.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

that mug is sooo cute!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Sherri said...

I had so much fun with this swap. Love your mug!