Sunday, February 24, 2013

Screaming Goats = All the Rage

So, let's be real. Ever since Doritos used a screaming goat in their Super Bowl ad, we've been kind of obsessed with screaming goats. Don't try to deny it. You know you laugh hysterically every time that ad pops up on TV or the YouTube video pops up on your newsfeed. Well have I got something new for you...



Thanks to my seester who spent the weekend at the Jump Dance Convention in Dallas this weekend, I learned about this little gem from a tweet earlier today (or maybe late yesterday...?).

I definitely think it's funnier depending on your love/hate relationship with T-Swizzle, so I'm sorry if you love her and find this offensive, I think its' one of the best things ever. (I like T-Swifty but she's getting to be a little much for me).

No comments: