Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Instagram 365 (+1): December 2012

I successfully completed Project/Photo 365 (+1)!!! Let's all give me a huge round of applause!

Here's a look back at my December:

Bestie and I spent a long afternoon relaxing together.
Dec 3, 2012 - this chick came and hung out with me today #stealth #creepershot #clueless #bestie


Went to Rick's with my ladies to celebrate Kendall taking one of her tests to become certified.
Dec 7, 2012 - went out, didn't let the #FOMO win, had a blast and a half!!!


I tasted and found a wine that I like!
12/12/12 - sister creek with my sister #winostatus


Went to the Christmas lights at the Fairgrounds (it kind of sucked, but it was only the first year and it was only $5).
Dec 15, 2012 - 'Twas the Lights at the fairgrounds, Up in Lights, and general Christmas light looking


I made a tacky Christmas sweatshirt and went to Kendall's End of the World/ Tacky Christmas Sweater/White Elephant party.
Dec 21, 2012 - tacky sweater/end of the world/white elephant party!


I got to celebrate a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! IN Texas! Nappy LOVED the snow.
Dec 25, 2012 - Merry white Christmas in east Texas! Nappy loooves the snow! #puppysfirstsnow #corgi #whitechristmas


My hometown finally started receiving their permits from TABC to start selling wine & beer. Breaking news, y'all.
Dec 28, 2012 - breaking news in Tyler, y'all; it's the end of the world as we know it! #jk #soexcited


And to end the year, I celebrated with these lovely ladies (and a few cool gentlemen, but "boys don't take pictures," so they're nowhere to be seen).
Dec 31, 2012 - New Years Eve! Peace out, 2012!



To see the highlights of the rest of the 11 months, check out my posts tagged with "Instagram," or "Photo 365."

No comments: