This week it's all about childhood!
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Recess, coloring, SWINGS, naps, sleep overs every weekend!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Almost everyone called me something different growing up. My parents called me Baby Dedis. My paternal grandmother called me Dreamboat. My maternal grandfather called me Frank. My friends called me Frannie (and still do).
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
SWING. and my elementary school had this dome thing that we all climbed all over. And in first grade I played Power Rangers with some kids. I was pretty cool, obviously (and by that I mean not at all haha).
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress. Or a gymnast circa the '96 Olympics.
5. What was your favorite toy?
I was SO a Barbie girl. I loved Barbie. I had two My-Size Barbies. I loved the ballerina Barbies that had on pointe shoes and bendable limbs. AND I had a ballroom dance Barbie. She went on this remote control stand and you could put Ken on it too (he usually didn't stay too long).
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
My parents tell me I was (and still am) pretty entertaining, so they thought most things I did were funny. I remember one time scaring my mom because I got in the dog house with our beagle, Radar, and she couldn't find me. I was really mad when I had to take a bath after she found me.
Are you linking up for Social Sunday?