Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Linking up for the first time for Sunday Social while watching the Emmy's!

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Start an Etsy shop. I love being creative and making things for my friends and would love to make a little money on the side being crafty, but I'm so afraid people won't like what I put out there and want to pay for it. I feel like anything I'd make someone else could make for themselves. I also don't really have a good space for it here lving with my mom, so...

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I'd like to have been working at a job for a significant amount of time, living in Fort Worth, going to all the TCU home games, have had my Masters for 2 years (grad school here I come, right?), hopefully I'll have an awesome significant other (here's hoping I meet an awesome boy soon haha), and still loving on my sweet corgi boy!

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Having at least one grad school acceptance letter? But really, I hope somewhere accepts me! Staying at my part time job with those crazy people I work with. The END of election season (I am so over all the political tweets and statuses on Twitter and Facebook!).

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
To gain loyal followers (and commenters) and get in a better groove of blogging.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
NO. I've come to appreciate Tyler a TON more since I left for Fort Worth six years ago, and even the past two years, but damn. I need out. I'm hoping grad school takes me somewhere fun for a few years and then I'm able to move back to the Fort permanently.

6. What is your morning routine?
Most mornings I wake up around 8:45 and take Nappy out to do his business. Then while I'm eating, he eats. Then he goes in the backyard for a little bit and I watch Live with Kelly and Michael. Until last week, I'd do some GRE studying, but now I'm doing a lot of Grad School research and whatnot. And straightening my hair, if I'm going to do it, I like to do that in the morning.
Sunday Social


Are you linking up for Sunday Social?

No comments: