Thursday, September 6, 2012

Photo 365 (+1): August 2012

And again, it's almost a week into September and I forgot to recap my August!

I supported Chick-fil-A because I thought the whole situation was dumb. I'm not trying to get all political and start a fight or anything (I hate politics. a lot), but since when did we give up our first amendment rights?
Aug 1, 2012 - feeling very patriotic supporting an American company, the first amendment, and #teamUSA. F yeah, 'Murikah!

I watched Aly Raisman win bronze and gold and decided I want to be her in my next life. She's SO talented and beautiful, too! Some girls get all the luck!
Aug 7, 2012 - I want to be Aly Raisman in my next life!

Took seester to get her first ever pedicure before her foot surgery so she'd have pretty toes for the Dr.
Aug 8, 2012 - took seester to get her first ever pedi before her surgery next week :)

I went to Rick's with my ladies and saw a band there that my parents used to go see back in the day (amazeballs band, btw).
Aug 17, 2012 - rick's with mah ladies

I bought tickets to the SYTYCD tour stop in Grand Prairie. Can't wait to see Cyrus and Eliana and a handful of my other favorites!
Aug 22, 2012 - bought my tix to the #sytycd tour today! can't wait!

Nappy's girlfriend trapped Nappy and me in the backyard last week. I got no less than 15 bug bites in about 10 minutes. I still don't have West Nile yet though!
Aug 28, 2012 - puppy love, Nappy's GF from down the street came for a visit #corgi

We had our work baby shower for Katie because she's due in FOUR WEEKS! Yay! I'm so excited to meet her sweet baby girl.
Aug 30, 2012 - at Katie's baby shower for sweet Madeline Grace

How was your August? How's your September going? Should be a great month! Hope your's is too!

No comments: